Well... I am sitting here on a beautiful calm evening. Windows wide open snuggled in my bed and the sun is still up over the mountains and it is 11:00 p.m. My amazing husband of almost four years is out dip netting for Salmon and is so excited to come home and fill the deep freeze for the long harsh winter ahead. My two beautiful children Dawson (2) Avery (1) are fast asleep and I love watching them sleep so peacefully. Ahhhhh... sigh... they are amazing and I am so blessed to be their mom. I am also being kicked and punched in the stomach along with the constant jumping of hiccups... I am expecting our third miracle from above in just one month. My husband and I do know the gender but are keeping it a secret from his side of the family (they like it to be a huge surprise, however my family wants to know the gender of the baby the day you find out that you are expecting haha) so I can't yet release that info. Well this is going to be a short first entry... but why did I choose the name Thirty Little Fingerprints?... These Thirty Little Fingerprints (ten fingers multiplied by three little lovies) are what inspires me everyday to be the best person that I can be, and live my life to the fullest, and have the heart of a child. I look at my windows, mirrors or anywhere else where there are those sweet little smudge marks and smile because I am so blessed to be called "Mommy" and those Thirty Little Fingerprints were all created in me and I am SO BLESSED that they are mine.
Here are some pictures that I took this last week......
(for some reason it came up like this??? I will figure it all out eventually)







So I feel really silly... At the top I mispelled Thirty. Oops :)
ReplyDelete:) Don't worry, you can edit your posts at any time...You'll figure it out!
ReplyDeleteI love the blog! I think they are great ways to journal about everything going on in your life, and to share with everyone you know!
Keep posting!
Oh My! What absolutely beautiful photos! I love to take pictures of my flowers and their little bug friends. I was born and raised in Washington (Puget Sound), but I don't know Ridgefield. I now live in Texas and miss "home" and my family each.and.every.day! I'm a new blogger too...please drop by and take a peek.
ReplyDeleteDidn't even notice you spelled it wrong until I saw your comment. Just was reading the post and enjoying your outlook! What a great name to come up with!!! Gorgeous photos too! Have you figured out how to edit a post yet? I had a rough time to, to be honest I still don't have much figured out! I can walk you thru the editing though if you need it! I've had to do it often! ;)
ReplyDelete