A little bit of EVERYTHING! I will show some crafts, furniture redo, photography, recipes and many more things that I just simply get tickled about.
Today, I woke up super early made omelettes, and had delicious fresh grapes. Dawson and Avery love to have a big breakfast :) After that we all scurried around to get ready and then off to run some errands and then go to.... THE THRIFT STORE:) I go to look at furniture. I am so into re-vamping these days it isn't even funny. It is contagious! I found this old bookshelf organizer thingy.... Whatever you call it. Right now it isn't much of anything but I am debating on if I should buy it or not... It is only ten dollars! SOLID WOOD, and calling my name.
I think I need it!
I think I need it!
I will have Mr. Hubby man come look at it with me tomorrow morning!
That is if we aren't cleaning fish......
GROSS!
I have never even touched a fish in my life before and now we have to clean and freezer pack ninety of them (I don't know how my stomach will handle this... Lately, I have been getting queasy over boogers which normally I wouldn't even be fased)!!! Yes, I said NINETY! Dwayne and a good friend of ours went out and in less than 24 hours caught that many.
Well Miss Avery is calling my name so I better be going and tend to my little ladybug!
Ta~Ta for now,
Allison
Oh and I cleaned the garage for two hours today it is now a calm relaxed area in which you won't get lost in :) PRAISE THE LORD!

No comments:
Post a Comment